- 1 Where can I sell antiques in St Louis?
- 2 Where can I sell antiques in my area?
- 3 Can you sell antiques to antique stores?
- 4 What is the best way to sell antique furniture?
- 5 Where can I sell my Chinese in St Louis?
- 6 How do I find the value of antiques?
- 7 Do pawn shops buy antiques?
- 8 What is the best website to sell antiques?
- 9 What antiques are worth money?
- 10 What antiques are selling in 2021?
- 11 How do I sell my old antiques?
- 12 Is my antique furniture worth anything?
- 13 How do I sell high end antique furniture?
- 14 Is there a market for antique furniture?
Where can I sell antiques in St Louis?
Best antique buyers in Saint Louis, MO
- Miriam Switching Post. 1.1 mi. 7 reviews. Antiques, Furniture Stores, Jewelry.
- Scotsman Coin and Jewelry. 6.9 mi. 26 reviews.
- Father Time Auctions and Real Estate. 1.8 mi. $ Auction Houses.
- Biegert’s Jewelry. 18.5 mi. 4 reviews.
- Dollars For Gold. 20.8 mi. Gold Buyers.
- St Louis Jewelry Buyers. 2.3 mi. Gold Buyers, Watches, Diamond Buyers.
Where can I sell antiques in my area?
10 Best places to sell antiques and collectibles
- RubyLane. RubyLane is the place to sell your antiques if you are a semi-pro antique aficionado.
- Tias. A very simple site that has not been updated in a long time.
- Auction houses.
- Flea markets.
- Antique shops.
Can you sell antiques to antique stores?
Vintage and antique goods can often bring you money if you ‘re selling the right items. In my experience, selling at local antique shops will bring you fast money, but not necessarily the most cash. After all, local antique shops buy with the hope of re- selling at a profit.
What is the best way to sell antique furniture?
If you want to get paid for your antiques in cash, selling locally is your best option. Local places where you could sell your antique furniture are:
- Antique fair.
- Antiques mall.
- Antique store.
- Consignment store.
- Flea market.
- Local Craigslist marketplace.
- Local Facebook Marketplace.
- Local antiques dealer.
Where can I sell my Chinese in St Louis?
Fine China Buyers in Saint Louis, MO
- Arch Engraving. China, Crystal & GlasswareEtched Products-Metal, Glass, Etc.
- China Finders. China, Crystal & GlasswareFurniture StoresHousewares.
- Dining Elegance. China, Crystal & Glassware.
- Jon Paul Designs & Collectibles.
- Pier 1 Imports.
- Glass Gallery.
- Kitchen Collection.
- China & Crystal Replacements.
How do I find the value of antiques?
“In addition to online services and search engines, it is possible to find out how much your antiques are worth by simply asking an antique dealer or an appraiser at an auction house, for instance,” Martin says.
Do pawn shops buy antiques?
Bottom line: because every pawn shop must consider the needs of the community it serves, not every pawn shop will buy or pawn antique furniture. Your best bet is to call around to the pawn shops in your city and visit them to see if they might be interested in your furniture.
What is the best website to sell antiques?
Here are the top ways to sell antiques and collectibles online:
- Ebay. Selling antiques on eBay has been one of the go-to ways for dealers to put their collections in front of thousands of people for over two decades.
- Ruby Lane.
What antiques are worth money?
23 Types of Valuable Antiques to Look For
- Novelty Barware. While many barware sets have value, it’s usually in the range of $20 to $100, depending on the materials and style.
- Hunting Decoys. You’ve probably seen those wooden ducks sitting in antique shops.
- Depression Glass.
- Original Paintings.
- Barber Chairs.
- Old Clocks.
- Cast Iron Doorstops.
What antiques are selling in 2021?
What Are the 2021 Antique & Vintage Trends for Sellers & Decorators?
- Chinoiserie Ceramics & Furniture — on Trend for 2021.
- Industrial Style Lighting — a Popular Item in 2021.
- Farm Tables.
- Vintage Christmas.
- Quality Ironstone.
- Cutting Boards.
- Garden Related.
- Mid-century Modern.
How do I sell my old antiques?
Once you have a price in mind, you have several options for selling your item.
- Seek a specialized online dealer. You can find dealers specializing in everything from antique dolls and coins to cards and clothing.
- Sell the items yourself.
- Sell to a local antiques or collectible store (if open).
Is my antique furniture worth anything?
If you go to a dealer looking for the value of antique furniture (without purchasing an appraisal), the price they give you will most likey be the wholesale value. This is the cost they would be willing to pay for an item, which can be anywhere from 30%-50% less than the retail value.
How do I sell high end antique furniture?
Online Places to Sell Your Antique Furniture
- eBay – eBay has been a popular place to sell items like antiques and collectibles for many years now.
- Sell.com – Sell.com has been around for as long as other site such as craigslist.
- Craigslist – Good old Craigslist is still a popular place to sell your items.
Is there a market for antique furniture?
Simply put, the market for most antique furniture is moribund and won’t rebound anytime soon, antique appraisers said. Experts generally define antiques as items of value that are at least 100 years old and less than 50 percent restored.