- 1 Where can I sell antiques in Seattle?
- 2 Where is the best place to sell antiques?
- 3 Can you sell antiques to antique stores?
- 4 How do you sell a house full of antiques?
- 5 How do antique consignment shops work?
- 6 Where can I sell fine china in Seattle?
- 7 How can I find out what my antiques are worth?
- 8 How do I find the value of antiques?
- 9 How do you get antiques appraised?
- 10 How do I sell my old antiques?
- 11 Why antiques are not selling?
- 12 Do pawn shops buy antiques?
- 13 How do you sell a house full of everything?
- 14 How do I get rid of everything full of my house?
- 15 How do you liquidate an antique?
Where can I sell antiques in Seattle?
Best antique buyers in Seattle, WA
- Foss Appraisal Service. 5.1 mi. 18 reviews.
- Flotsam & Jetsam. 1.2 mi. 13 reviews.
- Donnelly & Donnelly Appraisals & Estate Sale Services. 5.0 mi. 7 reviews.
- Pacific Iron & Metal. 3.0 mi.
- Preparetosell House. 3.8 mi.
- Pacific Galleries. 3.2 mi.
- Girlfriends Estate Services. 13.5 mi.
- Graceful Changes Estate Sales & CleanOuts. 13.4 mi.
Where is the best place to sell antiques?
10 Best places to sell antiques and collectibles
- RubyLane. RubyLane is the place to sell your antiques if you are a semi-pro antique aficionado.
- Tias. A very simple site that has not been updated in a long time.
- Auction houses.
- Flea markets.
- Antique shops.
Can you sell antiques to antique stores?
Vintage and antique goods can often bring you money if you ‘re selling the right items. In my experience, selling at local antique shops will bring you fast money, but not necessarily the most cash. After all, local antique shops buy with the hope of re- selling at a profit.
How do you sell a house full of antiques?
I suggest you hand pick the most valuable items and research selling them one or a few at a time. These could go to specialty dealers, high-end auction houses or private collectors. Do as much research as possible to find the market value of these items and the right people to help you sell them.
How do antique consignment shops work?
Consignment is when a shop sells goods for an owner. The owner keeps ownership of his item until it sells, if it sells. As the owner, you’d pay a small fee to the shop as compensation for them selling your item.
Where can I sell fine china in Seattle?
Fine China Buyers in Seattle, WA
- Glassybaby. China, Crystal & GlasswareHousewaresGift Shops. (1) YEARS.
- American China Exchange Society. China, Crystal & Glassware. YEARS. IN BUSINESS.
- One Vessel. China, Crystal & GlasswareHousewares. YEARS. IN BUSINESS.
- Clearly Glass Design. China, Crystal & GlasswareHousewares. (206) 251-0209. 8724 19th Ave NW.
- Glass Caress.
How can I find out what my antiques are worth?
“In addition to online services and search engines, it is possible to find out how much your antiques are worth by simply asking an antique dealer or an appraiser at an auction house, for instance,” Martin says.
How do I find the value of antiques?
Find the market value of your old books by checking several places online.
- Abe Books is an online database that allows you to search for antique and vintage books.
- Biblio is another great website for identifying book values.
How do you get antiques appraised?
Four Ways to Get a Free, Local Appraisal
- Attend Appraisal Day at a Local Auction House.
- Go to a Major Local Antique Show.
- Attend a Visiting Appraisal Show.
- Ask Antique Shops and Auction Houses.
- Know the Item’s History.
- Check Scope of Appraisal Before Going.
- Remember Free Appraisal Limitations.
- Selling Your Appraised Antique.
How do I sell my old antiques?
Once you have a price in mind, you have several options for selling your item.
- Seek a specialized online dealer. You can find dealers specializing in everything from antique dolls and coins to cards and clothing.
- Sell the items yourself.
- Sell to a local antiques or collectible store (if open).
Why antiques are not selling?
Another reason antiques in general are not selling as well, is because baby-boomers are downsizing their homes, and flooding the market with antiques and other furniture. Large antique cabinets, bookcases and china cabinets seem too large for today’s look, and often don’t work well with open-concept homes.
Do pawn shops buy antiques?
Bottom line: because every pawn shop must consider the needs of the community it serves, not every pawn shop will buy or pawn antique furniture. Your best bet is to call around to the pawn shops in your city and visit them to see if they might be interested in your furniture.
How do you sell a house full of everything?
Tips for selling items from your house full of stuff:
- Compare the online auction sites based on their fees and audience.
- Reach a larger pool of buyers on social media.
- Find the right online marketplace or mall or app.
- Know the right places to sell your electronics.
How do I get rid of everything full of my house?
Clearing out the rest:
- Clean out and toss broken items. Go through the house room by room and clean out the clutter.
- Host an estate sale. One of the most profitable ways to clear out your parent’s house is to hold an estate sale.
- Donate items that are left.
How do you liquidate an antique?
You can sell your antiques privately, through online auction sites or through online advertising. For more expensive items, you can consider an auction house where the auctioneer is licensed and bonded, and makes a commission on the items sold.