- 1 What shops are on Portobello Road?
- 2 What can you buy at Portobello market?
- 3 What day is Portobello Market Open?
- 4 How much is a stall at Portobello market?
- 5 What shops are in Notting Hill?
- 6 Where can I buy antiques in London?
- 7 Is Portobello market worth a visit?
- 8 Can you haggle at Portobello market?
- 9 What is Portobello Road famous for?
- 10 Is Portobello market open on a Sunday?
- 11 Is Portobello open on Sunday?
- 12 What is the biggest market in London?
- 13 How do I get to Portobello Market?
- 14 What day is Notting Hill market?
- 15 What days are Spitalfields Market Open?
What shops are on Portobello Road?
Portobello Road Shops
- Portobello Road Market. Street Markets.
- The Good Fairy Antique Market. Antique Dealers.
- 101 Antique Arcade. Shopping Arcades.
- Highland Store. Mixed Clothes.
- Stumper & Fielding. Mixed Clothes.
- The Portobello Print & Map Shop. Maps, Charts & Prints.
- Portobello Gallery. Jewellers.
- Atlam. Antique Dealers.
What can you buy at Portobello market?
10 Great Stalls at Portobello Road Antiques Market
- Antique Glass. I am a keen collector of antique glassware.
- Cutlery (Silverware)
- Toy Soldiers.
- Old Books.
- Antique Market Arcades.
- Fruit & Veg.
- Flat Caps.
What day is Portobello Market Open?
Portobello Road Market’s main trading day is Saturday when it opens from 9am to 7pm. Arrive early to beat the crowds! The market is also open from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Wednesday, when you’ll find iconic London fruit and vegetable stalls, alongside vendors selling household goods and bric-a-brac.
How much is a stall at Portobello market?
Stalls prices start from £30. Saturday is the busiest day and competition for stalls is greater. Stalls on Saturday start at £45. We offer first time traders a 10% discount on their market stall and if you book 3 consecutive dates we can offer you a further saving.
What shops are in Notting Hill?
Notting Hill shops
- The Merchant. Shopping Womenswear Notting Hill.
- Books for Cooks. 4 out of 5 stars.
- Portobello Road Market. Shopping Vintage shops Portobello Road.
- Honest Jon’s. Shopping Music and entertainment Portobello Road.
- Dolly Diamond. Shopping Womenswear Notting Hill.
- Odabash. Shopping Lingerie and swimwear Notting Hill.
Where can I buy antiques in London?
Antiques markets in London
- Old Spitalfields Market. Shopping Area.
- Flat Iron Square. Food Market.
- Greenwich Market. Antiques Market.
- Covent Garden Market. Antiques Market.
- Admiral Vernon Antiques Arcade. Antiques, Vintage & Second-Hand.
- Alfies Antique Market. Antiques, Vintage & Second-Hand Fashion.
- Bermondsey Square Antiques Market.
- Bourbon-Hanby Arcade.
Is Portobello market worth a visit?
Definitely worth a visit if in London, the market has a great selection, from vintage books to antiques to vintage clothing to some great street food.
Can you haggle at Portobello market?
Portobello Antiques Dealers Association London (PADA) Traders are open to bargaining, but be respectful. And for a confident buy, look for vendors displaying the PADA symbol on shops and market stalls.
What is Portobello Road famous for?
As one of London’s most famous and diverse areas, Portobello road pops up every now and again in pop culture. From a song and dance number in Disney’s 1971 feature film Bedknobs and Broomsticks to a few shots in 1999’s romantic comedy Notting Hill, the iconic market area has been immortalised in film often.
Is Portobello market open on a Sunday?
Visit the Sunday Portobello Flea Market For those wanting to avoid the hustle and bustle of Saturday, Sunday is a great day to visit Portobello. At the Portobello Sunday Flea Market you’ll find a range of vintage fashion stalls under the canopy as well as antiques and flea market stalls on Portobello Road.
Is Portobello open on Sunday?
Many shops along Portobello Road and Goldborne Road are open for business 7 days a week. Shops normally open at around 10 am Monday to Saturday, later on, Sundays.
What is the biggest market in London?
New Covent Garden Market is the largest fruit, vegetable and flower market in the UK. With over 200 businesses, employing over 2,500 people, the Market supplies 40% of the fresh fruit & vegetables eaten outside of the home in London and is used by 75% of London florists.
How do I get to Portobello Market?
To get to Portobello Road Market, the best option is to take the tube. The closest stations are Notting Hill Gate (to the south) and Ladbroke Grove (to the north). We recommend you start in Notting Hill and finish in Ladbroke Grove.
What day is Notting Hill market?
Notting Hill farmers market remains open every Saturday, rain or shine.
What days are Spitalfields Market Open?
Spitalfields Market is open every day of the week, Mon-Fri 08:00-23:00 and Sat-Sun 9:00-23:00, however, please check individual shops and market stalls that may have varied opening hours.