- 1 Is Round Top 2020 Cancelled?
- 2 What time does Round Top Antique show open?
- 3 Where should I stay for a Round Top Antique Show?
- 4 Is Round Top open today?
- 5 How many people attend the Round Top Antique Show?
- 6 What is Round Top Texas known for?
- 7 Is Round Top Open year round?
- 8 How far is it from Waco to Round Top Texas?
- 9 What is Round Top Texas close to?
- 10 What is the largest flea market in Texas?
- 11 What is the largest flea market in the US?
- 12 Where should I stay during Round Top?
- 13 What do you wear to a round top?
- 14 How far is Round Top Texas from Houston Texas?
- 15 How far is Round Top from Dallas?
Is Round Top 2020 Cancelled?
The Fall 2020 antiques shows (in the ENTIRE ROUND TOP AREA) have been rescheduled to Oct. 15-Nov. In light of the spring show being canceled, the extra attention this fall is aimed at achieving a safe environment should the event take place.
What time does Round Top Antique show open?
- 2021 Spring Round Top Antiques Fair. Thu, Mar 18, 2021 9:00 AM 09:00 Sun, Apr 4, 2021 9:00 PM 21:00. Google Calendar ICS.
- 2021 Winter Round Top Antiques Show. Thu, Jan 21, 2021 9:00 AM 09:00 Sun, Jan 24, 2021 9:00 PM 21:00.
- 2020 Fall Antiques Fair. Thu, Oct 15, 2020 9:00 AM 09:00 Sun, Nov 1, 2020 9:00 PM 21:00.
Where should I stay for a Round Top Antique Show?
The Coyote Station Guesthouse offers a comfortable place for shoppers and vendors to stay while attending the spring and fall Round Top Antique Fair.
Is Round Top open today?
We are open every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. We are conveniently located one mile north of downtown Round Top. Store Hours: Friday – Sunday: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
How many people attend the Round Top Antique Show?
For about a week every spring and fall, the small Texas town of Round Top —situated right between Austin and Houston—swells from a year- round population of just 90 to somewhere between 50,000 and 100,000, depending on who you ask.
What is Round Top Texas known for?
Hunt for antique treasures – Round Top is well- known as a bucket list destination for antiquers and HGTV addicts, with year- round haunts and big antique shows showcasing everything from old Texas art, jewelry and vintage furniture to paintings, textiles, and collectibles.
Is Round Top Open year round?
Round Top has been called the “Aspen of Texas” for its development into a year – round tourist destination. In fact, the year – round part is the focus of local business owners working together to get the word out that they are here, even when Antiques Week is not.
How far is it from Waco to Round Top Texas?
There are 105.97 miles from Round Top to Waco in northwest direction and 143 miles (230.14 kilometers) by car, following the US-79 and TX 6 route. Round Top and Waco are 2 hours 37 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.
What is Round Top Texas close to?
Major cities near Round Top, TX
- 64 miles to Austin, TX.
- 82 miles to Houston, TX.
- 116 miles to San Antonio, TX.
- 162 miles to Corpus Christi, TX.
- 186 miles to Arlington, TX.
- 187 miles to Dallas, TX.
- 190 miles to Fort Worth, TX.
- 197 miles to Garland, TX.
What is the largest flea market in Texas?
Once a month in the small town of Canton, Texas, nearly 100,000 shoppers descend for First Monday Trade Days, which bills itself as the world’s largest flea market. And with more than 6,000 vendors spread out over 100 acres, the market makes a strong case for that title.
What is the largest flea market in the US?
What’s the Largest Flea Market in the USA?
- The Brimfield Antique Show and Flea Market boasts that it is the largest outdoor antique show in the U.S., stretching an entire mile with more than 5,000 dealers filling 21 fields!
- Canton Flea Market in Texas (Yeah, those folks in Texas corner the market on “big”) is 28 miles of vendors.
Where should I stay during Round Top?
Choose from accommodations at the Grand Fayette Hotel, Market Street Inn, Red & White Inn, Bird House, 1850 House, Sealy House, or Blackbird Cabins. Herring Hall, the event space, hosts live performances.
What do you wear to a round top?
Clothes: Gauzy, flowy, lightweight, cotton tops are the way to go when shopping in the fields of Round Top. That way your shirt won’t stick to you from your sweat, and you’ll still feel cute.
How far is Round Top Texas from Houston Texas?
The total driving distance from Houston, TX to Round Top, TX is 95 miles or 153 kilometers.
How far is Round Top from Dallas?
The distance between Dallas and Round Top is 189 miles.