- 1 Where can I sell antiques in Atlanta?
- 2 Where is the best place to sell antiques?
- 3 Where can I sell vintage furniture in Atlanta?
- 4 Can you sell antiques to antique stores?
- 5 Where can I sell my china in Atlanta?
- 6 How do I sell my furniture in Atlanta?
- 7 How can I find out what my antiques are worth?
- 8 How do you get antiques appraised?
- 9 How do I find the value of antiques?
- 10 Where can I sell used furniture in Atlanta?
- 11 What are the most sought after antiques?
- 12 How do I sell my old antiques?
- 13 Do pawn shops buy antiques?
Where can I sell antiques in Atlanta?
Best sell antiques in Atlanta, GA
- Antiques & Beyond. 0.7 mi. 25 reviews.
- SWOOX Curated Consignment. 2.1 mi. 6 reviews.
- Ahlers & Ogletree Auction Gallery. 1.3 mi. 15 reviews.
- Cobb Antique Mall. 16.6 mi.
- H G Robertson Fine Silver. 2.1 mi.
- The Board of Trade Fine Consignments. 14.9 mi.
- Peachtree Battle Estate Sales & Liquidations. 1.3 mi.
- Charleston House Antiques. 7.4 mi.
Where is the best place to sell antiques?
10 Best places to sell antiques and collectibles
- RubyLane. RubyLane is the place to sell your antiques if you are a semi-pro antique aficionado.
- Tias. A very simple site that has not been updated in a long time.
- Auction houses.
- Flea markets.
- Antique shops.
Where can I sell vintage furniture in Atlanta?
Best Antique Buyers in Atlanta, GA
- Antiques & Beyond. 0.7 mi. 25 reviews.
- Gemcorp. 5.6 mi. 12 reviews.
- Ahlers & Ogletree Auction Gallery. 1.3 mi. 16 reviews.
- Dynasty Jewelry and Loan Pawn Shop. 11.6 mi. 18 reviews.
- Scott Antique Markets. 10.9 mi. 47 reviews.
- The Board of Trade Fine Consignments. 14.9 mi. 13 reviews.
- Gallery 63. 0.8 mi.
- Park West Vintage. 14.0 mi.
Can you sell antiques to antique stores?
Vintage and antique goods can often bring you money if you ‘re selling the right items. In my experience, selling at local antique shops will bring you fast money, but not necessarily the most cash. After all, local antique shops buy with the hope of re- selling at a profit.
Where can I sell my china in Atlanta?
Fine China Buyers in Atlanta, GA
- WFN Enterprises Inc. China, Crystal & GlasswareChinaware & Glassware-RentingGlassware.
- Charles Willis Inc. China, Crystal & GlasswareHousewaresFurniture Stores.
- Neiman Marcus. China, Crystal & GlasswareLeather GoodsLinens.
- Broad Street Antique Mall.
- Restoration Hardware.
- Pier 1 Imports.
- Moon Dog Growlers.
How do I sell my furniture in Atlanta?
Try atlanta.craigslist.org or, if you are on Facebook, they have “garage sale” type pages that you can list your items:-) Good luck! Here are the names of a few I really like:
- Cumming GA, Buying & Selling Furniture.
- Roswell/Alpharetta Garage Sale.
- Woodstock/Roswell/Marietta Online Garage Sale.
How can I find out what my antiques are worth?
“In addition to online services and search engines, it is possible to find out how much your antiques are worth by simply asking an antique dealer or an appraiser at an auction house, for instance,” Martin says.
How do you get antiques appraised?
Four Ways to Get a Free, Local Appraisal
- Attend Appraisal Day at a Local Auction House.
- Go to a Major Local Antique Show.
- Attend a Visiting Appraisal Show.
- Ask Antique Shops and Auction Houses.
- Know the Item’s History.
- Check Scope of Appraisal Before Going.
- Remember Free Appraisal Limitations.
- Selling Your Appraised Antique.
How do I find the value of antiques?
Find the market value of your old books by checking several places online.
- Abe Books is an online database that allows you to search for antique and vintage books.
- Biblio is another great website for identifying book values.
Where can I sell used furniture in Atlanta?
Best sell used furniture in Atlanta, GA
- Consignment Furniture Depot. 7.0 mi. 22 reviews.
- Furniture Liquidators of Georgia. 10.0 mi. 1 review.
- The Dump Furniture Outlet. 1.1 mi. 288 reviews.
- Kaboodle. 5.2 mi. 18 reviews.
- Out of the Closet – Atlanta. 0.7 mi. 13 reviews.
- Atlanta Habitat for Humanity ReStore. 4.6 mi.
- Revive Consignment. 8.0 mi.
- The Little Marketplace. 9.9 mi.
What are the most sought after antiques?
23 Types of Valuable Antiques to Look For
- Rare Coins.
- China Sets.
- Vintage Typewriters.
- Musical Instruments.
- Perfume Bottles.
- Fountain Pens.
- Antique Furniture. Antique furniture is another high-value item with many pieces ranging from $200 to $2000.
- Jewelry. Don’t forget to sort through old jewelry.
How do I sell my old antiques?
Once you have a price in mind, you have several options for selling your item.
- Seek a specialized online dealer. You can find dealers specializing in everything from antique dolls and coins to cards and clothing.
- Sell the items yourself.
- Sell to a local antiques or collectible store (if open).
Do pawn shops buy antiques?
Bottom line: because every pawn shop must consider the needs of the community it serves, not every pawn shop will buy or pawn antique furniture. Your best bet is to call around to the pawn shops in your city and visit them to see if they might be interested in your furniture.