- 1 Where can I sell antiques in Arizona?
- 2 Where is the best place to sell antiques?
- 3 How do I sell my antique store?
- 4 How do you sell a house full of antiques?
- 5 Where can I sell Hummels in Arizona?
- 6 Where can I sell my Chinese in Phoenix?
- 7 How can I find out what my antiques are worth?
- 8 How do I find the value of antiques?
- 9 Can you make money selling antiques?
- 10 Why antiques are not selling?
- 11 Can you sell stuff to antique stores?
- 12 What is the best way to sell antiques and collectibles?
- 13 Can I backout of buying a house after inspection?
- 14 How do you sell a house full of everything?
- 15 How can I sell my belongings quickly?
Where can I sell antiques in Arizona?
Best antique buyers in Phoenix, AZ
- Angels Over Me Estate Liquidators. 18.0 mi. 1 review.
- Ace of Estates. 27.4 mi. 10 reviews.
- EJ’s Auction & Appraisal. 15.1 mi. 68 reviews.
- Fidelity Estate Services. 5.0 mi. 22 reviews.
- ArtFortune. 14.7 mi. 8 reviews.
- Ouellet & Lynch. 13.3 mi. 7 reviews.
- Copper State Auctions. 22.4 mi. 1 review.
- Boyd’s Auctions AZ. 30.0 mi. 6 reviews.
Where is the best place to sell antiques?
10 Best places to sell antiques and collectibles
- RubyLane. RubyLane is the place to sell your antiques if you are a semi-pro antique aficionado.
- Tias. A very simple site that has not been updated in a long time.
- Auction houses.
- Flea markets.
- Antique shops.
How do I sell my antique store?
Once you have a price in mind, you have several options for selling your item.
- Seek a specialized online dealer. You can find dealers specializing in everything from antique dolls and coins to cards and clothing.
- Sell the items yourself.
- Sell to a local antiques or collectible store (if open).
How do you sell a house full of antiques?
I suggest you hand pick the most valuable items and research selling them one or a few at a time. These could go to specialty dealers, high-end auction houses or private collectors. Do as much research as possible to find the market value of these items and the right people to help you sell them.
Where can I sell Hummels in Arizona?
Hummel Collectible Stores in Phoenix, AZ
- Unique Collectible Gift Store. Gift ShopsNovelties.
- K.K. Collectibles I-Department Store, Die Cast Cars, Vintage Clocks and Dolls. CollectiblesToy StoresAntiques.
- DJ’s Die-Cast Collectibles. Collectibles.
- Debbie’s Gallery of Collectibles.
- J & J’s Collectibles.
- Collectibles To Sell.
- Sanchez Collectibles.
- First Class Collectibles.
Where can I sell my Chinese in Phoenix?
Antique China Buyers in Phoenix, AZ
- Book Gallery. AntiquesComic BooksSample Cards & Books.
- C & C Coin & Stamps. AntiquesCollectiblesJewelers.
- Antiques On Central. Antiques.
- Antiques in Phoenix Local Co. LLC.
- Antique Gatherings. Antiques.
- Brass Armadillo Antique Mall. AntiquesCollectibles.
- Melrose Vintage. Antiques.
- Angels in The Attic Estate Sales.
How can I find out what my antiques are worth?
“In addition to online services and search engines, it is possible to find out how much your antiques are worth by simply asking an antique dealer or an appraiser at an auction house, for instance,” Martin says.
How do I find the value of antiques?
Find the market value of your old books by checking several places online.
- Abe Books is an online database that allows you to search for antique and vintage books.
- Biblio is another great website for identifying book values.
Can you make money selling antiques?
While antiquing probably won’t make you rich, it can be a rewarding way to bring in an income while working within an industry you love. Antiques dealers typically sell their wares via one of three mediums: a brick-and-mortar shop, online, or at antique shows and malls.
Why antiques are not selling?
Another reason antiques in general are not selling as well, is because baby-boomers are downsizing their homes, and flooding the market with antiques and other furniture. Large antique cabinets, bookcases and china cabinets seem too large for today’s look, and often don’t work well with open-concept homes.
Can you sell stuff to antique stores?
Vintage and antique goods can often bring you money if you ‘re selling the right items. In my experience, selling at local antique shops will bring you fast money, but not necessarily the most cash. After all, local antique shops buy with the hope of re- selling at a profit.
What is the best way to sell antiques and collectibles?
These are the best ways to sell antiques and collectibles locally:
- Consignment Shop. A consignment shop differs from a regular antique shop because all the items inside are listed for sale on consignment.
- Directly to a Dealer.
- Newspaper Listing.
- Flea Market.
- Garage Sale.
- Estate Sale.
Can I backout of buying a house after inspection?
Most of the time, the purchase contract will allow you an “out” if, after completing your home inspection, you decide the house just isn’t right for you. So long as you notify the seller of your intent prior to the deadline and by the method specified in the contract, you should get your earnest money back in full.
How do you sell a house full of everything?
Tips for selling items from your house full of stuff:
- Compare the online auction sites based on their fees and audience.
- Reach a larger pool of buyers on social media.
- Find the right online marketplace or mall or app.
- Know the right places to sell your electronics.
How can I sell my belongings quickly?
Here’s a quick rundown on 10 such marketplaces – all of which let you get cash for your secondhand items.
- LetGo. Grab your smartphone and download the LetGo app to start selling your belongings at the touch of a button.
- eBay and eBay Valet.
- Trade-in programs.
- Garage Sale.