- 1 Where can I sell antiques in Denver?
- 2 Where is the best place to sell antiques?
- 3 Who buys antique furniture in Denver?
- 4 Can you sell antiques to antique stores?
- 5 How can I find out what my antiques are worth?
- 6 How do I find the value of antiques?
- 7 Where can I sell China in Denver?
- 8 How do I sell my old antiques?
- 9 Why antiques are not selling?
- 10 Do pawn shops buy antiques?
Where can I sell antiques in Denver?
Best antique buyers in Denver, CO
- Hampden Street Antique Market. 7.4 mi. 27 reviews.
- Silversun Estate Sales. 3.2 mi. 7 reviews.
- Rustic Relics. 7.5 mi. 9 reviews.
- Dave’s Gold and Silver Exchange. 2.2 mi. 18 reviews.
- Fast-Fix Jewelry and Watch Repairs. 1.7 mi. 148 reviews.
- Relic Antiques. 7.5 mi.
- MaxSold Estate Sales. 3.2 mi.
- Andrews Jewelry Store. 9.9 mi.
Where is the best place to sell antiques?
10 Best places to sell antiques and collectibles
- RubyLane. RubyLane is the place to sell your antiques if you are a semi-pro antique aficionado.
- Tias. A very simple site that has not been updated in a long time.
- Auction houses.
- Flea markets.
- Antique shops.
Who buys antique furniture in Denver?
At The Antique Trader, we have been buying, selling and appraising antiques and personal property in metropolitan Denver and the Rocky Mountain region since 1965. For over 50 years we have been retailers, wholesalers, and importers of a wide variety of antique and vintage merchandise from around the world.
Can you sell antiques to antique stores?
Vintage and antique goods can often bring you money if you ‘re selling the right items. In my experience, selling at local antique shops will bring you fast money, but not necessarily the most cash. After all, local antique shops buy with the hope of re- selling at a profit.
How can I find out what my antiques are worth?
“In addition to online services and search engines, it is possible to find out how much your antiques are worth by simply asking an antique dealer or an appraiser at an auction house, for instance,” Martin says.
How do I find the value of antiques?
Find the market value of your old books by checking several places online.
- Abe Books is an online database that allows you to search for antique and vintage books.
- Biblio is another great website for identifying book values.
Where can I sell China in Denver?
Fine China Buyers in Denver, CO
- Pier 1 Imports. China, Crystal & GlasswareHome DecorHousewares.
- Restoration Hardware. China, Crystal & GlasswareFurniture StoresWindow Shades-Equipment & Supplies.
- Kitchen Collection.
- Ski & Sea International.
- Princess House Inc.
- Glass Lewis & Co.
- Precision Instrumentation.
- Keepsake Art Glass.
How do I sell my old antiques?
Once you have a price in mind, you have several options for selling your item.
- Seek a specialized online dealer. You can find dealers specializing in everything from antique dolls and coins to cards and clothing.
- Sell the items yourself.
- Sell to a local antiques or collectible store (if open).
Why antiques are not selling?
Another reason antiques in general are not selling as well, is because baby-boomers are downsizing their homes, and flooding the market with antiques and other furniture. Large antique cabinets, bookcases and china cabinets seem too large for today’s look, and often don’t work well with open-concept homes.
Do pawn shops buy antiques?
Bottom line: because every pawn shop must consider the needs of the community it serves, not every pawn shop will buy or pawn antique furniture. Your best bet is to call around to the pawn shops in your city and visit them to see if they might be interested in your furniture.