- 1 Where can I sell my antiques in Grand Rapids MI?
- 2 Where can I sell antiques in my area?
- 3 Where can I sell antiques in Michigan?
- 4 Can you sell antiques to antique stores?
- 5 How do I find the value of antiques?
- 6 What is the best website to sell antiques?
- 7 What antiques are worth money?
- 8 Why antiques are not selling?
- 9 Is there an app for valuing antiques?
Where can I sell my antiques in Grand Rapids MI?
Antique Buyers in Grand Rapids, MI
- AAA Antiques. Antiques Estate Appraisal & SalesAuctions.
- Diemer’s Coins Jewelry & Collectibles. Antiques Sports Cards & MemorabiliaJewelry Buyers.
- West Michigan Jewelry Exchange.
- Heirloom Estate Services.
- Blue Door Antiques.
- Larry Fill Estate Service.
- Lost And Found Treasures Old New Ltd.
- Antique At Victoria’s Warehouse.
Where can I sell antiques in my area?
10 Best places to sell antiques and collectibles
- RubyLane. RubyLane is the place to sell your antiques if you are a semi-pro antique aficionado.
- Tias. A very simple site that has not been updated in a long time.
- Auction houses.
- Flea markets.
- Antique shops.
Where can I sell antiques in Michigan?
Best Antique Buyers in Detroit, MI
- We Buy It & Sell It All. 14.8 mi. 1 review.
- AA Antique Buyers. 5.4 mi. Antiques.
- DuMouchelles. 3.4 mi. 27 reviews.
- Wachler Estate Collection. 14.2 mi. 8 reviews.
- Hartt Estate Sales & Antique Gallery. 9.0 mi. 11 reviews.
- Stefek’s Auctioneers & Appraisers. 9.6 mi.
- Smith’s Coins & Collectibles. 14.7 mi.
- 14K Pawn & Exchange. 10.6 mi.
Can you sell antiques to antique stores?
Vintage and antique goods can often bring you money if you ‘re selling the right items. In my experience, selling at local antique shops will bring you fast money, but not necessarily the most cash. After all, local antique shops buy with the hope of re- selling at a profit.
How do I find the value of antiques?
“In addition to online services and search engines, it is possible to find out how much your antiques are worth by simply asking an antique dealer or an appraiser at an auction house, for instance,” Martin says.
What is the best website to sell antiques?
Here are the top ways to sell antiques and collectibles online:
- Ebay. Selling antiques on eBay has been one of the go-to ways for dealers to put their collections in front of thousands of people for over two decades.
- Ruby Lane.
What antiques are worth money?
23 Types of Valuable Antiques to Look For
- Novelty Barware. While many barware sets have value, it’s usually in the range of $20 to $100, depending on the materials and style.
- Hunting Decoys. You’ve probably seen those wooden ducks sitting in antique shops.
- Depression Glass.
- Original Paintings.
- Barber Chairs.
- Old Clocks.
- Cast Iron Doorstops.
Why antiques are not selling?
Another reason antiques in general are not selling as well, is because baby-boomers are downsizing their homes, and flooding the market with antiques and other furniture. Large antique cabinets, bookcases and china cabinets seem too large for today’s look, and often don’t work well with open-concept homes.
Is there an app for valuing antiques?
Now you can estimate the market value of collectibles and antiques from any mobile device, such as an iPhone or Android. The antique identification and value app is a great electronic alternative to the basic professional appraisal form typically used by certified appraisers.