- 1 Is Antiques Road Trip still being made?
- 2 Who has won the most antique road trips?
- 3 What is the biggest profit on Antiques Road Trip?
- 4 Does Paul Laidlaw still do Antiques Road Trip?
- 5 Which antique dealer died?
- 6 What is the most expensive item sold on flog it?
- 7 What’s the biggest win on bargain hunt?
- 8 Who is the most successful expert on bargain hunt?
- 9 What is the rarest antique?
- 10 What is the most expensive thing on Antiques Roadshow?
- 11 Is Tim week’s married?
- 12 Where is Paul Laidlaw now?
- 13 What is Paul Hayes doing now?
- 14 Is Paul Laidlaw still married?
Is Antiques Road Trip still being made?
In January, the BBC commissioned programme makers STV Studios to produce 140 new episodes of Antiques Road Trip and its celebrity sister series across two years. Celebrity Antiques Road Trip will return to BBC Two in early 2021.
Who has won the most antique road trips?
Finding a fortune! — the highest ever Antiques Road Trip profit. A rare antique camera, bought for just £60 by Antique Road Trip’s Paul Laidlaw, sold for an extraordinary £20,000, smashing all records.
What is the biggest profit on Antiques Road Trip?
The person who bought the camera for £20,000 was a private collector in Switzerland. Paul’s profit of £19,940 beats the previous best: a Tibetan bronze deity bought for £50 by Anita Manning, selling for £3,800 in 2016. And all profits from the series went to Children in Need.
Does Paul Laidlaw still do Antiques Road Trip?
PAUL LAIDLAW BSc Having been head-hunted by H&H Auction Rooms of Carlisle, he joined the firm in 2002, leaving in 2012 to launch this business. Since 2006 Paul has made regular appearances as an expert on BBC’s ‘Bargain Hunt’, ‘ Antiques Roadtrip ‘, ‘Celebrity Antiques Roadtrip ‘ and most recently ‘Flog it!’
Which antique dealer died?
What happened to David Barby? The expert, who is considered one of daytime TV’s best-loved antiques experts, died at a Coventry hospital with his family at his bedside. He lived to the age of 69, with reports stating he died of a brain haemorrhage. David died on 25 July 2012.
What is the most expensive item sold on flog it?
The rhino horn cup goes up for sale at auction and breaks all the Flog It! records for our highest priced item ever.
What’s the biggest win on bargain hunt?
It was on this version of the show that the record was set for the greatest profit earned on Bargain Hunt. A team led by Michael Hogben purchased a Royal Worcester box at Ardingly Fair for £140; the item made £800 in the live primetime auction.
Who is the most successful expert on bargain hunt?
The presenter is best known for her work on Bargain Hunt and Antiques Road Show. Anita Manning is best known for presenting Bargain Hunt and Antiques Road Trip, where she looks for hidden treasures to sell at a profit!
What is the rarest antique?
5 World’s Most Valuable Antiques and Collectibles of All Time
- Pinner Qing Dynasty Vase – $80.2 million. Source.
- Ru Guanyao Brush Washer Bowl – $37.68 million. Source.
- Record-Breaking Persian Rug – $33.76 million. Source.
- Leonardo da Vinci’s Codex Leicester – $30.8 million. Source.
- Patek Philippe Supercomplication Pocket Watch – $24 million. Source.
What is the most expensive thing on Antiques Roadshow?
Antiques Roadshow 2021: Table becomes one of the most expensive items in show’s history
- A Chinese table was given a £120,000 price tag (Credit: BBC)
- The owner was all smiles (Credit: BBC)
- One owner got the shock of his life back in December (Credit: BBC)
Is Tim week’s married?
Tim Weeks Wife Weeks is married to Alexa Weeks.
Where is Paul Laidlaw now?
Meet Antiques Road Trip’s Paul Paul Laidlaw is an antiques expert and auctioneer from Carlisle, a town located between Scotland and Lake District. There, he lives with his wife Maureen Laidlaw and their three young children – one daughter and two twin boys.
What is Paul Hayes doing now?
Hayes is the head of the department of silver and watches at The Swan auction room in Tetsworth, Oxfordshire.
Is Paul Laidlaw still married?
He is happily married to his longtime wife, Maureen Laidlaw. He and his wife Maureen have been married for quite some time now, and they have three children together. They have been blessed with 3 children, one daughter, and twin sons.