- 1 Where can I sell antiques in Michigan?
- 2 Where is the best place to sell antiques?
- 3 Can you sell antiques to antique stores?
- 4 Where can I sell collectors items?
- 5 How can I find out what my antiques are worth?
- 6 How do I find the value of antiques?
- 7 What are the most sought after antiques?
- 8 What old things are worth money?
- 9 Why antiques are not selling?
- 10 What collectibles sell best on eBay?
- 11 What is the best website to sell antiques?
- 12 How do I sell old collectibles?
Where can I sell antiques in Michigan?
Best Antique Buyers in Detroit, MI
- We Buy It & Sell It All. 14.8 mi. 1 review.
- AA Antique Buyers. 5.4 mi. Antiques.
- DuMouchelles. 3.4 mi. 27 reviews.
- Wachler Estate Collection. 14.2 mi. 8 reviews.
- Hartt Estate Sales & Antique Gallery. 9.0 mi. 11 reviews.
- Stefek’s Auctioneers & Appraisers. 9.6 mi.
- Smith’s Coins & Collectibles. 14.7 mi.
- 14K Pawn & Exchange. 10.6 mi.
Where is the best place to sell antiques?
10 Best places to sell antiques and collectibles
- RubyLane. RubyLane is the place to sell your antiques if you are a semi-pro antique aficionado.
- Tias. A very simple site that has not been updated in a long time.
- Auction houses.
- Flea markets.
- Antique shops.
Can you sell antiques to antique stores?
Vintage and antique goods can often bring you money if you ‘re selling the right items. In my experience, selling at local antique shops will bring you fast money, but not necessarily the most cash. After all, local antique shops buy with the hope of re- selling at a profit.
Where can I sell collectors items?
Besides eBay, collectors ‘ favorite online marketplaces include Bonanza, Etsy, Craigslist, Ruby Lane, Webstore, and Artfire. Some of these stores, like Etsy and ArtFire, feature mostly handmade items. These online sites do still incorporate vintage or antique items in their fabrication or their shops.
How can I find out what my antiques are worth?
“In addition to online services and search engines, it is possible to find out how much your antiques are worth by simply asking an antique dealer or an appraiser at an auction house, for instance,” Martin says.
How do I find the value of antiques?
Find the market value of your old books by checking several places online.
- Abe Books is an online database that allows you to search for antique and vintage books.
- Biblio is another great website for identifying book values.
What are the most sought after antiques?
23 Types of Valuable Antiques to Look For
- Rare Coins.
- China Sets.
- Vintage Typewriters.
- Musical Instruments.
- Perfume Bottles.
- Fountain Pens.
- Antique Furniture. Antique furniture is another high-value item with many pieces ranging from $200 to $2000.
- Jewelry. Don’t forget to sort through old jewelry.
What old things are worth money?
So to help you along, here are 15 old things in your house that could be worth a fortune.
- DAVID BOWIE’S DIAMOND DOGS VINYL.
- RETRO VIDEO GAMES.
- ANYTHING POLLY POCKET.
- VINTAGE COMICS THAT INSPIRED TODAY’S MOVIES AND TV SHOWS.
- VINTAGE ADVERTISING SIGNS.
- BOY SCOUT MEMORABILIA.
- POKÉMON CARDS.
- KANSAS QUARTERS.
Why antiques are not selling?
Another reason antiques in general are not selling as well, is because baby-boomers are downsizing their homes, and flooding the market with antiques and other furniture. Large antique cabinets, bookcases and china cabinets seem too large for today’s look, and often don’t work well with open-concept homes.
What collectibles sell best on eBay?
Toys and collectibles to sell on eBay
- #2: Disney Items. Almost anything Disney sells well on eBay.
- #3: Barbies.
- #4: Barbie accessories.
- #5: Almost anything Star Wars.
- #6: LEGOs.
- #7: On-trend toys.
- #8: Vintage toys.
- #9: Vinyl records.
What is the best website to sell antiques?
Here are the top ways to sell antiques and collectibles online:
- Ebay. Selling antiques on eBay has been one of the go-to ways for dealers to put their collections in front of thousands of people for over two decades.
- Ruby Lane.
How do I sell old collectibles?
Once you have a price in mind, you have several options for selling your item.
- Seek a specialized online dealer. You can find dealers specializing in everything from antique dolls and coins to cards and clothing.
- Sell the items yourself.
- Sell to a local antiques or collectible store (if open).