- 1 Where can I sell my antiques in Cincinnati?
- 2 Where can I sell antiques in my area?
- 3 Can you sell antiques to antique stores?
- 4 What is the best way to sell antique furniture?
- 5 Where can I sell my china in Cincinnati?
- 6 Is there an app for valuing antiques?
- 7 How do I find out how much my antiques are worth?
- 8 Do pawn shops buy antiques?
- 9 What antiques are worth money?
- 10 Why antiques are not selling?
- 11 How do I know if my antique furniture is valuable?
- 12 How do I sell high end antique furniture?
- 13 Does antique furniture hold its value?
- 14 Is Duncan Phyfe furniture worth anything?
Where can I sell my antiques in Cincinnati?
Best antique buyers in Cincinnati, OH
- Franklin Street Coin Company. 10.5 mi. 7 reviews. Hobby Shops, Gold Buyers.
- Cowan’s Auctions Inc. 4.5 mi. 13 reviews. Auction Houses.
- Wade Estate Liquidators. 41.4 mi. 1 review.
- Forsythe’s Antiques & Fine Art. 10.7 mi. 1 review.
- JL Jewelers. 13.4 mi. 6 reviews.
- Gold and Diamonds. 10.9 mi. $$$ Jewelry Repair, Gold Buyers, Jewelry.
Where can I sell antiques in my area?
10 Best places to sell antiques and collectibles
- RubyLane. RubyLane is the place to sell your antiques if you are a semi-pro antique aficionado.
- Tias. A very simple site that has not been updated in a long time.
- Auction houses.
- Flea markets.
- Antique shops.
Can you sell antiques to antique stores?
Vintage and antique goods can often bring you money if you ‘re selling the right items. In my experience, selling at local antique shops will bring you fast money, but not necessarily the most cash. After all, local antique shops buy with the hope of re- selling at a profit.
What is the best way to sell antique furniture?
If you want to get paid for your antiques in cash, selling locally is your best option. Local places where you could sell your antique furniture are:
- Antique fair.
- Antiques mall.
- Antique store.
- Consignment store.
- Flea market.
- Local Craigslist marketplace.
- Local Facebook Marketplace.
- Local antiques dealer.
Where can I sell my china in Cincinnati?
Fine China Buyers in Cincinnati, OH
- Goldsmith Cardel. China, Crystal & GlasswareHousewaresFurniture Stores.
- Saxony Imports. China, Crystal & GlasswareGift Shops.
- Pier 1 Imports. China, Crystal & GlasswareHome DecorHousewares.
- Cooks Innovation. China, Crystal & GlasswareHousewares.
- Sterling Cut Glass.
- Kitchen Collection.
- Restoration Hardware.
- Glass City.
Is there an app for valuing antiques?
Now you can estimate the market value of collectibles and antiques from any mobile device, such as an iPhone or Android. The antique identification and value app is a great electronic alternative to the basic professional appraisal form typically used by certified appraisers.
How do I find out how much my antiques are worth?
“In addition to online services and search engines, it is possible to find out how much your antiques are worth by simply asking an antique dealer or an appraiser at an auction house, for instance,” Martin says.
Do pawn shops buy antiques?
Bottom line: because every pawn shop must consider the needs of the community it serves, not every pawn shop will buy or pawn antique furniture. Your best bet is to call around to the pawn shops in your city and visit them to see if they might be interested in your furniture.
What antiques are worth money?
23 Types of Valuable Antiques to Look For
- Novelty Barware. While many barware sets have value, it’s usually in the range of $20 to $100, depending on the materials and style.
- Hunting Decoys. You’ve probably seen those wooden ducks sitting in antique shops.
- Depression Glass.
- Original Paintings.
- Barber Chairs.
- Old Clocks.
- Cast Iron Doorstops.
Why antiques are not selling?
Another reason antiques in general are not selling as well, is because baby-boomers are downsizing their homes, and flooding the market with antiques and other furniture. Large antique cabinets, bookcases and china cabinets seem too large for today’s look, and often don’t work well with open-concept homes.
How do I know if my antique furniture is valuable?
Five Ways to Tell If Furniture Is Actually Antique
- Look for dovetailing. Dovetailing is a sign of quality craftsmanship in woodworking, used to hold together different parts of the same piece of furniture.
- Multiple types of wood is a good thing.
- Beware of furniture that’s made to look old.
- Do a thorough search for labels or stamps.
- Shut out symmetry.
How do I sell high end antique furniture?
Online Places to Sell Your Antique Furniture
- eBay – eBay has been a popular place to sell items like antiques and collectibles for many years now.
- Sell.com – Sell.com has been around for as long as other site such as craigslist.
- Craigslist – Good old Craigslist is still a popular place to sell your items.
Does antique furniture hold its value?
Retail value is typically the highest price you’ll see for vintage furniture, while wholesale value is the price a dealer would give you for a piece of vintage furniture. This value is often 30-50% less than the retail value. Auction value varies but is usually between the wholesale and retail value.
Is Duncan Phyfe furniture worth anything?
Duncan Phyfe (1768-1854) was best known for the straight lines and classical look of his furniture carved in rich hard woods like mahogany and walnut. Usually such vintage Phyfe style sets in good condition from the mid 1900s are worth $2,000 on the retail market.